Regardless of your age, it is never to early too start planning for your retirement. Due to poor retirement planning, millions of Britons get by on £144-a-week single tier basic state pension. With life expectancy on the rise, it is imperative to plan your retirement appropriately.
TRS Online offers you advice on retirement planning, pensions and annuities. Our services include:
- Helping you identify the type of pension scheme that works best for you.
- Choosing the right annuity with your retirement fund
- Protecting your savings from scammers
- Tracking down old pensions, if you have had more than one job
- Advice on changes in legislation
TRS Online has helped thousands of clients all over the world to supplement their pension arrangements with retirement savings plans that are tax efficient and offer a great deal of control and flexibility.
Benefits of Retirement Planning
- Peace of mind
- Tax relief for saving in a pension
- Access to tax free cash upon retirement
- Access to investment funds
- Better quality of life
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask yourself three questions:
- When are you likely to retire?
- How long will your retirement be?
- What do you want to do in retirement?
Once you have the answers, call us and we will help you figure out the rest.
Yes, you would. Since property is a fixed asset and you would need to sell in order to release cash. Additionally, how much you make is dependant on the state of the property market.
Still open questions? Ask Now